Agriculture Grade Monopotassium Phosphate52-34, High Quality MKP,
Model No.: MKP
Product Description Introduction
Nutriaqua MKP is a fully water-soluble mono-potassium phosphate (0-52-34) Fertilizer, a highly efficient source of phosphorus and potassium for plants. MKP is recommended for use at the beginning of the growth season, when phosphorus availability is crucial for the establishment of root system.
Molecular formula: KH2PO4
Molecular weight: 136.09
1. High purity, fully water-soluble
2. P and k are in assimilable forms, suitable for rapid uptake by plants, consists of 100% plant nutrients
3. Free of chloride, sodium and other detrimental elements for plants
4. Lowest salt index among common fertilizers, it is minimal risk of leaf burning or phytotoxicity
5. Suitable for the production of nutrient solutions
6. Excellent physical properties, nonhygroscopic and free flowing, white crystalline product, no caking, low pH
1. Fertigation of greenhouse crops, open field crops and fruit trees.
2. Foliar sprays for supplemental nutrition and combating powdery mildew.
3. Preparation of fertilizer blends
4. Production of liquid fertilizers Contact us if you need more details on Fertilizer. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Compound Fertilizer、Potash Fertilizer. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Phosphate Fertilizer
Premium Related Products