Plastic Color Master Batches; Plastic (PP, PE, PVC) Color Master Batches
A) High concentration of pigments
B) Good dispersing agency
C) Good heat resistance
3) Main usage: Injection molding, blow molding, spin dying, casting, extrusion molding, blown film, foaming.
4) Main applications: PE, PP, ABS, PS, EVA, PVC, AS, PET, PBT, PA, PC.
5) Main final products: Household applications, toys and sports products, packing materials, wire and cables, housewares, vehicles, building materials.
· Appearance Granule form, Equal in size and shad
· Melt Temperature (° C) 150-260
· Dispersing Performance No color spot, color flow
· Heat Resistance (level) ≥ 4
· Movability-Resistance (level) ≥ 4
· Light Fastness (level) 6~8
· Water Ratio (%) ≤ 0.15
· Total Color Difference (CIELAB) Δ E Contact us if you need more details on Plastic Color Master Batches. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Master Batches、Plastic Color Master Batches. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Additive Products